Wonderful buckle ready for wear or display. Fully functional condition with any sign of age or wear as pictured. Measures: 2.93″ (w) x 2.02″ (h) Max. Belt Width: 1.79. Additional information can be found in the “Item Specifics / About This Item” located above description. Ships fast and fully insured. Will be professionally packaged in a strong box to ensure safe arrival. Vintage belt buckles make unique and treasured gifts! Please review photos and item specifics as they are a part of the description. With thousands of the rarest and highest quality collectible belt buckles, you’ll find something for everyone! Be sure to favorite us and check back often as we continue to grow. Please browse around our store for more great items and thank you for shopping with us! Just like the pictures thank you. Glad to get it! Thank you for shopping with us! Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing sign of wear or those that have been altered or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. We are (and always will be) committed to providing our customers with the best possible online shopping experience. If we’ve fallen short in any way, or if there’s. We can do to assist or improve your shopping experience with us, we want to know! Please reach out to us by clicking on this link. We’d love to hear from you! For order-related issues, your order number. The item “87g Sterling Silver Civil Indian War Army 1851 Officers Sword Plate Belt Buckle” is in sale since Friday, March 27, 2020. This item is in the category “Clothing, Shoes & Accessories\Specialty\Vintage\Vintage Accessories\Belt Buckles”. The seller is “vintagebeltbuckle” and is located in 82930. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Gender: Unisex – Women / Men
- Vintage Type: True Vintage
- Measurement: 2.93″ (w) x 2.02″ (h) Max. Belt Width: 1.79″
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Decade: 1990s
- Material: Sterling Silver, Hallmarked, Tested
- Theme: Military
- Brand: Handmade Unsigned
(1) Very Large Wooden Flatware Storage Chest with Tarnish Resistant Cloth. My camera has a difficult time with this color – the third picture is the closest to the correct color. This quality wood case was produced to hold Sterling or Silverplate flatware, designed for a service of 24+ plus serving pieces and is quality dovetail constructed. The case exterior has a great vintage look with many indents, varnish crazing & loss and surface scratches (please see all photos). The BEST aspect of this vintage case is the condition inside with tarnish resistant cloth interior with normal wear but no rips, stains or odors. The case has 12 slots in the lid (plus an extra in the center for a serving piece) for dinner knives, the top area has 13 slots. The bottom drawer has 7 slots (plus one at the front) for lots of extra pieces and. 12 slots for butter knives. This case would make a wonderful safe home with plenty of room for your treasured flatware pieces. Please note: all measurements are approximate. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through this listing. For looking at my listing. The item “Vtg Sterling Silverplate Flatware JUMBO Wooden Wood Storage Chest Case Box 24+” is in sale since Tuesday, December 11, 2018. This item is in the category “Antiques\Silver\Sterling Silver (.925)\Flatware & Silverware”. The seller is “larbar4″ and is located in Rockford, Illinois. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Category: Flatware – Silverware
- Specific Interest: Durateen (Pacific) Fabric Tarnish Prevention Cloth
- Interior Color: Burgundy
- Case Color: Dark Brown
- Special Feature:: Butter Knife Slots
- Age: Post-1940
- Type: Flatware Silverplate Silverware Storage Chest
- Composition: Wood
- Maker: Oneida – Prestige Plate
- Construction Features:: Quality made – Dove Tail Corners
A GOOD VINTAGE, STERLING SILVER, SET OF SIX OLD ENGLISH RAT TAIL SOUP SPOONS. HALLMARKED IN BIRMINGHAM ONE FOR 1959 AND FIVE FOR 1960, ALL EXACTLY THE SAME. C&S, MEASURING 163 mm IN LENGTH, WITH THE BOWLS BEING 53 mm BY 45 mm. OF GOOD GAUGE, COLOUR WITH NO REPAIRS. PROFESSIONALLY POLISHED, POSSIBLY ERASED, IN NEED OF A LIGHT POLISH. WEIGHING IN TOTAL 323.1 GRAMS. The item “STERLING SILVER, VINTAGE SET OF 6 O/E RAT TAIL SOUP SPOONS, BIRMINGHAM 1959/60″ is in sale since Wednesday, December 27, 2017. This item is in the category “Antiques\Silver\Silver Plate\Cutlery”. The seller is “mark1332″ and is located in bromley, Kent. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Composition: Solid Silver
- Maker: J.B.C&S
- Product: Soup spoons.
- Age: Post-1940