(1) Very Large Wooden Flatware Storage Chest with Tarnish Resistant Cloth. My camera has a difficult time with this color – the third picture is the closest to the correct color. This quality wood case was produced to hold Sterling or Silverplate flatware, designed for a service of 24+ plus serving pieces and is quality dovetail constructed. The case exterior has a great vintage look with many indents, varnish crazing & loss and surface scratches (please see all photos). The BEST aspect of this vintage case is the condition inside with tarnish resistant cloth interior with normal wear but no rips, stains or odors. The case has 12 slots in the lid (plus an extra in the center for a serving piece) for dinner knives, the top area has 13 slots. The bottom drawer has 7 slots (plus one at the front) for lots of extra pieces and. 12 slots for butter knives. This case would make a wonderful safe home with plenty of room for your treasured flatware pieces. Please note: all measurements are approximate. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through this listing. For looking at my listing. The item “Vtg Sterling Silverplate Flatware JUMBO Wooden Wood Storage Chest Case Box 24+” is in sale since Tuesday, December 11, 2018. This item is in the category “Antiques\Silver\Sterling Silver (.925)\Flatware & Silverware”. The seller is “larbar4″ and is located in Rockford, Illinois. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Category: Flatware – Silverware
- Specific Interest: Durateen (Pacific) Fabric Tarnish Prevention Cloth
- Interior Color: Burgundy
- Case Color: Dark Brown
- Special Feature:: Butter Knife Slots
- Age: Post-1940
- Type: Flatware Silverplate Silverware Storage Chest
- Composition: Wood
- Maker: Oneida – Prestige Plate
- Construction Features:: Quality made – Dove Tail Corners
A GOOD VINTAGE, STERLING SILVER, SET OF SIX OLD ENGLISH RAT TAIL SOUP SPOONS. HALLMARKED IN BIRMINGHAM ONE FOR 1959 AND FIVE FOR 1960, ALL EXACTLY THE SAME. C&S, MEASURING 163 mm IN LENGTH, WITH THE BOWLS BEING 53 mm BY 45 mm. OF GOOD GAUGE, COLOUR WITH NO REPAIRS. PROFESSIONALLY POLISHED, POSSIBLY ERASED, IN NEED OF A LIGHT POLISH. WEIGHING IN TOTAL 323.1 GRAMS. The item “STERLING SILVER, VINTAGE SET OF 6 O/E RAT TAIL SOUP SPOONS, BIRMINGHAM 1959/60″ is in sale since Wednesday, December 27, 2017. This item is in the category “Antiques\Silver\Silver Plate\Cutlery”. The seller is “mark1332″ and is located in bromley, Kent. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Composition: Solid Silver
- Maker: J.B.C&S
- Product: Soup spoons.
- Age: Post-1940